Monday, February 7, 2011

Update on This & That

Calli is officially potty trained! It has been 2-1/2 weeks & she is doing fantastic. On day 6 it finally "clicked" for her & she has been accident free since then. She is telling us, stays dry at naptimes & night time & has even come in the middle of the night to tell us she needed to go. We are so thrilled!! We know there will be accidents to come & possible regression when the baby gets here but we are so proud of her.

Everything is going good with the pregnancy. I am taking weekly progesterone shots to help with the prevention of another preterm labor. I will stop receiving those injections at 36 weeks & nature will take it course from there.

Calli has been doing well. I usually sing songs with her in the car & lately have stopped singing & she continues on by herself. She is singing her ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, the Itsy Bitsy Spider & Row Row Row your boat all by herself. She is also counting 1-10 in english & spanish without any help. She recognizes most the letters in the alphabet & pronounces how they letter sounds. The next few things we will focus on are numbers 11-20, recognizing the numbers & actualy counting. It is so funny how Roman & I get so excited over the small things!! It melts our hearts to see her growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment