Monday, January 18, 2010

Way too long!!

It has been way too long since I have post & so much has happened. I will just post pics of things that have happened & some captions. Next time I will post more. Sorry it took so long!! We had a good Christmas. We went & saw Roman's parents in the valley. We arrived the morning of Christmas Eve & stayed until Sun. Calli got sick on Christmas Eve around 10pm & stayed sick the following week. Come to find out she had an ear infection. Although she was sick the 4 days we were there she did really well & had fun.

Fun with Tio Rey & cousin Becca.

Hanging out after opening presents.

Camping chair from Tio Rey.

Opening gifts.

Not feeling well but quickly got over it to open gifts.


family pic-Christmas Day

Roman & I went tailgating on a Sun but left Calli with Tia Carol. Still dressed her up for game day though.

Giving kisses before heading to a Christmas Party.

Dora ride on toy from Grandma Esther & Grandpa Rey.

Opening gifts Christmas morning.




We made cupcakes for Jesus's birthday.

Big girl chair from Grandpa & Grandma K.



Calli kept bumping her head on the desk at Roman's parents house. So they rigged it to protect her. She made a game out of it & did it the rest of time we were there. So funny!!


No comments:

Post a Comment